Responsible e-mail Addresses Showing as address@hidden

From: CSenior
Subject: Responsible e-mail Addresses Showing as address@hidden
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 09:03:20 -0800 (PST)

I noticed in our Query results and in the View Problem Report screen that the
value of the Responsible field displays as "userid" and the href value
behind it is "address@hidden

So far, I haven't been able to trace back the source of the problem.

I believe the syntax of our Responsible file is correct:

# Each entry has the syntax:
#       person:full name:address
#
# You MUST have the following entry for GNATS to work :
#   gnats-admin:GNATS administrator:
gnats-admin:GNATS administrator:address@hidden
#
# Responsible Users: