Automatically close initial PR?

From: Edward Jaffe
Subject: Automatically close initial PR?
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 13:03:37 -0700

Can anyone think of a way (other than adding State as an initial field) to automatically close an initial PR based on the contents of the data supplied? In particular, I would like to interrogate "Fix" and, if supplied, close the PR as it comes in. I would also like this to be done via the dbconfig file without any changes to GNATS itself.

My tech support people say that will save them time for a certain class of issues that have already been resolved and they are only recording in GNATS for posterity.

--
Edward E Jaffe
Phoenix Software International, Inc