Website Update: Documentation

From: Chad Walstrom
Subject: Website Update: Documentation
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2006 15:44:37 -0500

Adam Weremczuk <address@hidden>  wrote:
> http://www.gnu.org/software/gnats/doc/4_0_beta_snapshot/index.html#Top
>
> Does this documentation fully apply to version 4.1?

When trying to create the HTML and PDF documents, I ran into a bit of
a problem w/the texinfo file.  There was a relatively recent
improvement in how images were inserted into texinfo docs, which I
updated gnats.texi to use.  In addition, I added a couple more formats
of the flowchart.fig image for use in HTML and PDF documents.  The
gendoc.sh script worked well with creating the index.html file for the
manual and FAQ.  As a result, we have two new versions of the
documentation on the GNATS website.

--
Chad Walstrom <address@hidden>           http://www.wookimus.net/