Is there a way to set some fields to do audit-trail update with email an

From: Penny Boulet
Subject: Is there a way to set some fields to do audit-trail update with email and others to do audit-trail update without email?
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 18:37:33 -0600

Hello,

I am running GNATS 4.1.0. My users submit problem reports
via gnatsweb.

I want to record everything that happens to a PR in the
PR audit trail (with a who and when) but I want to selectively
send email about changes to some of the fields (not all fields).

ie. Send info on "State" or "Target-Release" changes but not on
    updates to the "Symptoms" or "Class" fields.

I have not found this information in the manuals or via any of
the searching I have done.  Maybe I missed it?
Is there a way to do this?

Thanks,
Penny

Penny Boulet                        P. 780.989.6850
www.YottaYotta.com                  F. 780.989.6868