Re: Is anyone using the Emacs interface in 4.1.0?

From: Jeremy Cowgar
Subject: Re: Is anyone using the Emacs interface in 4.1.0?
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 11:57:22 -0400

I have used the Emacs interface with the old 3.2, but I had problems with the 4.1 and I believe my findings were that the emacs mode is falling behind in keeping up to date with the releases.

I will say that the Emacs interface *is* one of the best interfaces to Gnats around. It's integration into emacs was nothing short of awesome. I wish the author would keep up the great work. It's just too easy to make a few macros here and there to log new bugs right at your source line, or quickly mark one complete, etc...

Jeremy

Chad Walstrom wrote:
Chuck Alexander <address@hidden>  wrote:

I'm almost finished upgrading our ancient Gnats 3.2 installation to
4.1.0. But including support for the emacs interface in 4.1.0 has
proved to be quite a challenge. I've seen a few comments - most
ultimately unanswered and none resembling my problems - in gnats'
own PR db and this list, so before I ask about the problems I'm
having I wanted to ask if anyone is using the Emacs interface to
gnats? Or has everyone switched to GnatsWeb/TkGnats?