Re: gnats/495: unsetenv() not defined on Solaris

From: Chad Walstrom
Subject: Re: gnats/495: unsetenv() not defined on Solaris
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 17:06:52 -0500

Yngve Svendsen <address@hidden>  wrote:
> Regarding
> https://skuld.wookimus.net/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view%20audit-trail&database=gnats&pr=495
>

> I applied the patch and (finally) managed to build 4.0.1
> successfully with gcc 3.0.1 on Solaris 8. I would like to ask you to
> commit it.

OK.  I'll try to get to it early this week.  We've had a hell of a
time last week with getting our house ready to sell and making a
purchase agreement on another house.  Add a second job to it, and my
"wellspring" of time has quickly dried up. *sigh*  It's a good thing I
don't smoke. ;-)

> I am having serious problems getting 4.1.0 built with Sun Workshop
> 7, 8 and 10 on both Solaris 8 and 10. There seem to be problems
> related to getopt and unsetenv, but I should probably investigate
> more before I say something definite

I'll make the commit changes regarding automake and autoconf in my GNU
Arch development branch.  There are some fixups needed to handle a few
configuration options, such as Kerberos 4, but it has come along
nicely otherwise.

--
Chad Walstrom <address@hidden>           http://www.wookimus.net/