Re: gnats v3 to v4

From: Chad Walstrom
Subject: Re: gnats v3 to v4
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 21:31:38 -0500

Sorry about the delay in approving the post to the list.  It's been a
busy week.

On Mon, Apr 11, 2005 at 07:36:55PM -0700, Jeevan wrote:
> I would like to change the gnats version to 4 from 3.113.1. How to
> port all the bugs to gnats v4.  Is the v3 bug fields compatible with
> v4?

The UPGRADING file in the root directory of the tarball should contain
the information you need.  Additionally, it's found in 3.8 of the
documentation.  The online version is found at:

http://www.gnu.org/software/gnats/doc/4_0_beta_snapshot/Upgrading.html#Upgrading

If you have more questions, let us know.

--
Chad Walstrom <address@hidden>           http://www.wookimus.net/