Re: Latest GNATSWEB

From: Yngve Svendsen
Subject: Re: Latest GNATSWEB
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 22:20:45 +0200

Yngve Svendsen wrote:

Stuart Stevens wrote:

I used the following command to pull the latest version of gnatsweb:

export CVS_RSH="ssh"
cvs -z3 -d:ext:address@hidden:/cvsroot/gnatsweb co gnatsweb

It appears to not contain the changes from 2003-07-29 and the version is "3.99.4".

Is this the current version of GNATSWEB or should I be pulling it from another location?

Hm. It's been far too long since I did work on this, but it seems something went wrong when branching for the 4.0 release. 3.99.4 is only a few very minor changes away from 4.0, though. Anyway, I will of course look into this.

Yngve Svendsen
Gnatsweb maintainer

OK. Found it, I think. I branched for 4.0 (tag v4-0) and forgot to merge the last few checkins before the 4.0 release back into the head branch. So, until I fix this, the answer to your question is that there are actually two "current" versions of Gnatsweb. I'll have it fixed in a couple of days, though.

- Yngve