[gtk gui for bugzilla]

From: Luis Villa
Subject: [gtk gui for bugzilla]
Date: 07 Jun 2003 17:26:16 -0400

nshmyrev:
One thing you might consider is cc:ing address@hidden, which should
be able to help you with interfacing to bugzilla.gnome.org.
Unfortunately, b.g.o is pretty ancient, and our upgrade project is
pretty stalled at the moment, so if you intend to work with b.g.o you
won't be able to take advantage of some of the functionality of newer
versions of bugzilla.

Good luck- I'd love to use such a thing myself, though perhaps my needs
are a bit abnormal :)
Luis