Re: gnats/348: /etc/gnats/gnatsd.user_acces not mentioned in documentati

From: Milan Zamazal
Subject: Re: gnats/348: /etc/gnats/gnatsd.user_acces not mentioned in documentation
Date: 20 May 2002 10:27:45 +0200

>>>>> "s" == stoklund  <address@hidden> writes:

    s> The configuration file /etc/gnats/gnatsd.user_access is not
    s> mentioned in the documentation.  The file
    s> /etc/gnats/gnatsd.access that the docs speak about is never read.

This is Debian setup.  IIRC the file gnatsd.access is named
gnatsd.user_access in the Debian package because someone complained
about the default name.  I agree it's confusing to have different names
for the same file in the upstream sources and the Debian package without
a good reason.

What do you, GNATS users, think about the name?  Should it be
gnatsd.access or gnatsd.user_access?

Regards,

Milan Zamazal

--
If we are going to start removing packages because of the quality of the
software, wonderful.  I move to remove all traces of the travesty of editors,