Adding Users Full Name to Notification e-mails

From: Brook Hurd
Subject: Adding Users Full Name to Notification e-mails
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 13:10:40 -0400

I have had a request from our user commmunity to add the user's full name instead of the user account to all notification e-mails produced by gnats. I know the data is there in the configuration files, but I am not sure what script needs adjustment and at what part.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Brook Hurd