gnatsweb question

From: Froilan Mendoza
Subject: gnatsweb question
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 11:27:12 -0500

Hello,

I am installing gnatsweb and encountered a problem. I am using gnats-3.113.1 and gnatsweb 2.

gnats works fine using the command line but as I was doing the make test command for gnatsweb, it hangs on "perl test.pl". I checked the TROUBLESHOOTING file and verified that I have the correct username, password, database, /etc/gnats-db.conf entry, and even did a telnet localhost 1529 to confirm.

So, i did a make install as suggested by the TROUBLESHOOTING file, fired up my browser and checked gnatsweb.pl. It displayed username, password and the database that I have installed. However, when I clicked on login:

Hold on... Redirecting...
In case it does not work automatically, please follow this link.

... until it times out

Checking Apache's log, I see:
[Mon May 13 11:01:32 2002] gnatsweb.pl: Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) at /usr/local/apache/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl line 793.

I did (re)install the two Perl modules needed to make this running.

Am I missing something?  Please help.  TIA!

Froilan