Re: broken behavior from pr-edit

From: Milan Zamazal
Subject: Re: broken behavior from pr-edit
Date: 15 Nov 2001 12:30:24 +0100

    DM> Please let me know what you think of these changes, and whether
    DM> they might have any unanticipated side-effects.

The changes look well to me at the first look, thanks!  I apply them
once I stop being busy with the transfer of the GNATS site to gnu.org.

Regards,

Milan Zamazal

--
Free software is about freedom, not about free beer.  If you care only about
the latter, you'll end up with no freedom and no free beer.