Customizing more than one type of reminder

From: Nick Bower
Subject: Customizing more than one type of reminder
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 14:18:01 +0100

I'm adapting gnats4/gnatsweb to our external call-centre and internal
fault reporting needs (great apps btw).  I need to configure reminders
if:

a) responsibility is not delegated within x hours
b) a problem sits open for x hours

Am i right in thinking i can modify dbconfig, change the format of the
submitters file accordingly to include 2 times instead of 1, then create
a custom at-pr to send emails if either of these fields are in their
default states?

cheers, nick