Re: 3.113.1 ignoring DEBUG_MODE and ACKNOWLEDGE

From: Milan Zamazal
Subject: Re: 3.113.1 ignoring DEBUG_MODE and ACKNOWLEDGE
Date: 29 Jul 2001 10:22:23 +0200

    ML> YEs but I *need* ACKNOWLEDGE functionality.  This is supposed to
    ML> be for a public bug input system so the acknowledge
    ML> funcitonality is not optional.

I believe this functionality is replaced by more powerful features in
GNATS 4 via the `dbconfig' file.  Please note that GNATS 3 is no longer
maintained and we focus on getting GNATS 4 released.  If GNATS 3 doesn't
provide functionality you need (either because of missing features or
because of bugs), you might try to install GNATS 4 CVS snapshot.  It
might be more or less reliable for you, depending on your needs.

Regards,

Milan Zamazal

--
Here is my advice, don't try to program the bleeding edge for the
general populace unless you really, really, really like migraines.