GNATSWEB problem

From: Uma R
Subject: GNATSWEB problem
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 11:26:02 -0700

I have installed GNATS 3.113.1 and gnatsweb in my linux machine. I am facing
certain problems with the functioning of GNATS.

1. Bugs are replicating twice.
2. Bugs are getting stored in gnats-queue and its not getting dispatched
most of the times unless i explicitly restart the machine.
  (cron daemon is running)
3. query-pr is not working properly.
4. Bugs are not logged into bugs.log file and its says some failure to
create the bugs.log file but i (root) have created an empty
file and gave 666 permissions to the file.
5. Is there any way to redifine the priorities as per the company's needs.

If I get the solutions for these things I would rather be happy. We are
using GNATS for the functionality it provides but there are
lot more things like this to be taken care. Pls this is really a critical
thing to be solved. Hope some of u might turn up with solutions.

cheers,
Uma

"Opportunity is missed by most people because
it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison