Re: regression testing, test harnesses, etc.

From: Milan Zamazal
Subject: Re: regression testing, test harnesses, etc.
Date: 22 Jul 2001 23:28:30 +0200

>>>>> "DB" == Dirk Bergstrom <address@hidden> writes:

    DB> is there a test-suite for gnats?

I don't know about any (and I'd be happy to have one!).

    DB> in any case, i'm going to try to write somewhat generic test
    DB> routines, so that they'll be useful for gnats development, and
    DB> not just juniper.

That would be great.  I don't have any real idea about a possible
testing framework for GNATS right now, so your input would be
appreciated. ;-)

Regards,

Milan Zamazal

--
real programmer?  don't get me started.  if you need to hide your
pathetic excuse for a carreer behind super-macho languages like C, C++,