GNATS 4.0 questions

From: Terry Greenberg
Subject: GNATS 4.0 questions
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 11:19:43 -0500

Hello -

I've been trying to download the latest GNATS source by using the following commands:

cvs -d :pserver:address@hidden:/cvs/gnats login
{enter "anoncvs" as the password}
cvs -z9 -d :pserver:address@hidden:/cvs/gnats co -P gnats

Unfortunately, I'm getting a message that the connection is refused when I used the "anoncvs" password.  Has that password changed?  Does anyone know the location of a tarball with the latest source that I can download?

I'm attempting to download the current version of 4.0 to evaluate it for our environment.  In 4.0, are the priority and severity fields configurable like the states field?

Is there any sort of tentative release date for 4.0?  How stable is the current version?

Thanks,
Terry