Re: disallowing intial high-priority PRs

From: Milan Zamazal
Subject: Re: disallowing intial high-priority PRs
Date: 25 Jun 2001 23:21:43 +0200

    PE> It would probably not be a useful feature for other projects, so
    PE> I can't suggest that it go into the development of GNATS 4.

Referring to the recent discussion about access rights, one might want
to have a flag allowing to set the `high' priority too.  I can imagine
situations when this would be useful.  But it would require much more
work to implement it.

Regards,

Milan Zamazal

--
SomeProgrammersLikeWritingLikeThis.However,IDontThinkThisFormOfCommunicationIs\
AGoodIdea.IApologizeToAllWhoCantReadMyTextsWrittenInAClassicStyle.