problem with GnatsWeb and GNATS 3.112

From: Mehul N. Sanghvi
Subject: problem with GnatsWeb and GNATS 3.112
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 08:51:23 -0700 (PDT)

'allo,

    I have GNATS 3.112 running and working well.  I have multiple
databases setup and that is where i am running into problems with
gnatsweb.  GnatsWeb-2.7 is what i am using.  I am able to login and see
the diffrent databases.  But when I try to create a new entry in one of
the databases,  it ends up going into another database.  I am logged in
to the correct database.  There are no error messages that I can tell
of.  its just that i end up with the problem being submitted into the
wrong database.  Has anyone seen this problem before ?  Any clues ?
or suggestions on how to proceed ?   This is critical as we need to
have the multiple databases.

thanks,

   mehul