Re: Is anybody looking at PRs submitted to gnats-gnats at all?

From: Mehul N. Sanghvi
Subject: Re: Is anybody looking at PRs submitted to gnats-gnats at all?
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 14:59:04 -0700 (PDT)

Where does one get the 4.0 sources ?   And how easy is it to upgrade
from the latest 3.xxx release ?  Is the problem with gen-index
generating duplicate entries if previous entries have something
missing, fixed in 4.0 ?  My company is moving away from its current
Bugs Managements System (aka flat-file in RCS), to GNATS.  I have just
completed the conversion to 3.112 and before I roll it out completley,
I would not mind even moving to 4.0 if someone can point me to the
sources.  I understand 4.0 is still "alpha/beta" and not officially
released yet,  but that does not matter.

Also does Gnatsweb work with 4.0 ?  That would be important, as that is
the interface we will be deploying throughout the company (except for
my desktop which will have good old emacs support :) )

thanks,

  mehul