help-gnat

Re: [patch, docs] Standardize GCC manual title pages.

From: Joseph S. Myers
Subject: Re: [patch, docs] Standardize GCC manual title pages.
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 20:55:56 +0000 (UTC)

On Sun, 25 Feb 2007, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:

> For a change of this kind, I'd prefer Joseph to have a look as well,
> so please give him a bit of time before checking this in.
>
> (Joseph, http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2007-02/msg01863.html has
> the original patch.)

This is OK with me.  (While GNU Press considerations might influence title
page layout, I think we should ignore such considerations for now unless
and until they start working with the community to discuss their changes
on gcc-patches and merge them as individual logical fixes rather than
producing local forks and leaving merging megapatches to others.)

--
Joseph S. Myers
address@hidden