help-gnat

Readable AST Tree

From: Sam Edwards
Subject: Readable AST Tree
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 13:20:00 -0000

Hello All,

I have legacy ADA and C++ code, and I need to export this code into an XML format so I can create a tool to analyze and work with it.  I tried various tree-dump-* commands with g++ and didn't find anything that looked to be read-able or anything that was at a high level like my code (GIMPLE was much to low level for me because I want to maintain variable names and such).

Is there a way I can access the parser for either C++ or ADA so that I can access a high level parsed version of my code?  If not, can a parser dump command be recommended?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you,
-Sam Edwards