help-gnat

NEW RESULT AND YOU HAVE WON

From: sponsor.loterijnl2
Subject: NEW RESULT AND YOU HAVE WON
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 10:46:24 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

NEW RESULT AND YOU HAVE WON

WINNING NOTIFICATION
SPONSOR LOTTERIJ
AMSTERDAM
TEN KATESTRAAT , KK 1103,THE - NEDERLANDS.
www.sponsorloterij.
nl

WROM: EAIJJPHSCRTNHGSWZIDREXCAXZOWCONEUQZAAFXISHJ

REF: RILA/231-
FMI0431/09
BATCH: RIPD/15/096/PTNL
RE: WINNING NOTIFICATION/FINAL
NOTICE

Sir/Madam

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the
Lottery Winners International programs held on the 17th of February
2006. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number 20511465897-6287
with serial number 472-971103 drew lucky numbers 8-66-97-22-46-88 which
consequently won in the 2nd category, you have therefore been approved
for a lump sum pay out of US$ 600,000.00 (Six Hundred Thousand United
State Dollars)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Due to mix up of some numbers and
names, we ask that you keep your winning information very confidential
till your claims has been processed and your prize/money Remitted to
you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and
unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants.
All
participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from
over 200,000,000 companies and 300,000,000 individual email addresses
and names from all over the world.
This promotional program takes place
annually. We hope with part of your winning you will take part in our
next year USD100 million international lottery.

To file for your
claim, please contact our/your fiducial agent
MR. ROD THOMPSON
EURO
ACCREDITED PAYMENT AGENT
TEL: + 31 623 106 984
FAX: + 31 847 502 031
Email:   address@hidden

Note that all winning must be
claimed not later than 10th March 2006. After this date all unclaimed,
funds will be included in the next stake. Please note in order to avoid
unnecessary delays and complications please remember to quote your
reference number and batch numbers in all correspondence. Furthermore,
should there be any change of address do inform our agent as soon as
possible.

Congratulations once more from our members of staff and
thank you for being part of our promotional program. Note: Anybody
under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.

Sincerely Yours,
Mrs. Sandra Smith
Lottery Coordinator.