help-gnat

CONTACT YOUR CLAIMS AGENTS TO VERIFY YOUR LOTTERY WINNING

From: lottery_capital
Subject: CONTACT YOUR CLAIMS AGENTS TO VERIFY YOUR LOTTERY WINNING
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 17:29:07 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

CAPITAL INTERNATIONAL.NL
No 21 EGGER-STRAAT
28089 ZB AMSTERDAM HOLLAND
NETHERLANDS

FROM: THE PROMOTION DIRECTOR
RESULTS FOR THE SECOND
CATEGORY DRAW
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS DEPT.
REF: CAP/4249859609/WV1
BATCH: STAV/91663/AK

ATTN;WINNER,

                         RE:WINNING NOTIFICATION/FINAL AWARD:

We are
pleased to inform you of the release, of the long awaited results of
the just concluded CAPITAL LOTTERY/INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAMES NL
held on 5th January 2006 with.Reference Number: CAP/4249859609/WV1,
and
Batch number BATCH: STAV/91663/AK

Your email address attached to
the ticket number:TK/469\365\9BV that drew the lucky winning number,
which consequently won the lottery in the second category in four
parts.

You have been approved for a payment of €200,000.00 Euro (TWO
HUNDRED THOUSAND EURO) in cash credited to file reference number:
HPL/4247159609/WP1.

This is from a total cash prize of [€2 MILLION
EUROS]Shared among the ten international winners that won the second
categories.

congratulations!!!

All participants were selected
through a Multi international computer ballot system drawn from 98,000
(Ninety eight thousand) names of email users around the world, as part
of our international promotion programme.

Due to mixed up of some
names and addresses, we ask that you keep this award personal, till
your claims has been processed and your funds remitted to you.

This
is part of our security measures to avoid double claiming or
unwarranted taking advantage of the situation by other participants or
impersonators.

To begin your claim, do file for the release of your
winning by contacting our accredited agents:

Mr.Duck Havard.
Foreign
Transfer Manager.
Capital Lotto International
Tel: +31 623-269-431
Fax:
+31 847-537-844
address@hidden

NOTE: All winnings must be
notarized to complete the claim process; winners will be referred to a
Foreign Transfer Manager,to have their winnings notarized.

Winners
are to cover the legal charges not CAPITAL LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
NETHERLANDS,

Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and
complications please remember to quote your reference number and batch
numbers in all correspondence.
They are your agent, and responsible for
theProcessing and transfer of your winnings fund to you.

YOUR
SECURITY FILE NUMBER IS W-91237-H1-67/B4 (keepPersonal) Remember, your
winning must be claimed not later than (14-01-06) After this date,
funds might be returned to the unclaimed. Furthermore, should there be
any change in your address, do inform your claims agent as soon as
possible.

Yours truly,
Mrs. Tracy Makata
THE PROMOTION DIRECTOR.
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM (NL)
Tel:0031-617-578-653
Email:
address@hidden

N.B. Any breach of confidentiality on the
part of the winners will result to disqualification. Please do not
agents on theEmail addresses below.

Barrister Vanmens Wisselink.
address@hidden
Advocate Smith.E.Fevinn::