help-gnat

Re: philatelic Medds

From: Helder Brumback
Subject: Re: philatelic Medds
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 08:41:07 -0500

Hello,
We acknowledge you for being our customer. Thus, we put wise you of information and renovates between whiles.

Our logs indicate that you perhaps have necessity in a supplement.

We apologize and hope you will take a jaundiced view at medicaments we sell. Again, let us introduce our drugs at attractive prices which may be urgent needed.
We also offer you impeccable customer care. Please, visit our web site at:

http://www.blistei.avalabea.com

Yours faithfully, Customer Support