help-gnat

Winning Notification!

From: free lotto
Subject: Winning Notification!
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 12:08:20 +0100

Free Lotto Ltd.,
 406 Bury New Rd.,
 Whitefield, Manchester
 M45 7SX U.K.

 www.freelotto.com

Lucky Winner,
We are pleased to inform you that you are one of the selected winners
of the FREE LOTTO INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS held on 26th of November 2005.
Your email address attached to ticket number 025-1146-1992-750, with
serial number 2113-22 drew the lucky numbers 13-15-22-37-39-43; the
lottery was categorized into four zonal (Africa, America, Europe and Asia)
stages.
Consequently you have won the lottery in the 2nd category. You have
therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of 800,000.00 Euros[Eight
Hundred Thousand Euros] Credited to Ref No.LDL/2551256003/36 Batch No.
13/FFP/LDL/037. All participants were selected through a computer ballot
system drawn from 25,000 names from the Middle East, Asia, Africa,
Canada, Europe,USA and North America.
 All participants in this Lottery Program have been selected randomly
through a computer Ballot System drawn from over 200,000 Companies and
30,000,000 individual email address from all search engines and web
sites. This promotional program will take place every year until the games
begin in Beijing China in 2008.
 However, winners are only eligible for claims once. Due to the mix up
of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this award strictly
from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money
remitted to your account. This is part of our security protocol to avoid
double claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants of this program.
ELIGIBILITY: This promotion is offered only electronically via the
Internet and is open to all persons with a valid email address and who live
in any of the aforementioned countries.This promotion is void in all
other countries and is also Void where prohibited. Principals and
employees of the FREELOTTO and its respective parents,subsidiaries and their
immediate families are not eligible.
 CLAIMS PROCEDURES: It is our standard practice to allocate accredited
agents for the processing of claims application. It is even more
imperative for overseas winners. To begin your claims therefore, you are
advised as a matter of urgency, to contact the underlisted licensed and
accredited claims agent for the processing of your prize awards winning.
Please contact the clearing house (through your claims agent only) the
body assigned with the verification of all emergent winner. Therefore
all protocols laid down by them must be followed to facilitate your
claims;
CONTACT AGENCY:
 VESTEL AGENCY B.V,
REIGERSBOS 182, 1107 ES,
 AMSTERDAM - NETHERLANDS.
 TEL.0031-633-733-363.
CONTACT PERSON:
MR. PETER SEEDORF
Email add:address@hidden

 IMPORTANT NOTICE: (a) Note that there exist a periodic condition on
all claims process,failing which would lead to disqualification and
winnings forfeiture.Winners are therefore advised to expedite their claims
process. (b) Being one of the lucky winners, you constitute entrant's
full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of our terms and
conditions of claims to avoid any discrepancy in the cause of payment of
your prize awards winning. (c) To avoid double claims, you are adviced to
keep your winning details very confidential, as any discrepancies
resulting from a breach of this confidentiality on the part of the winners
will be bourne solely by such winner as our staffs are bound by the oath
of secrecy taken on employment. (d) By this lottery prize awards
winning, you acknowledge your acceptance to be added to our lottery master
player database. (e) By this prize winning, you agree to receive periodic
mailings which will include, but are not limited to; Newsletters,
Invitations to Play, Announcements, Adverts and Offers we feel would be of
interest to our master players, from all the sponsoring entities. (f) By
this winning, you understand that you reserve the discretion to be
removed from any such mailing list which automatically disqualifies you
from this and subsequent lottery entries. Removal instructions are on
every mails. (f) We hereby do solemnly pledge to maintain the privacy of
our master players/lucky winners database and shall not make available
for sale, rent, lease or the illegal use of information about our
players/winners. (g) In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications,
please remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in every one
of your correspondences with your agent. (i) Should there be any change
of your address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible.
 Congratulations again from all our staffs and thank you for being part
of our Promotions program.

 Sincerely,
Emilia Cunningham.
Co-ordinator.
NB: PLEASE SEE THAT YOU QUOTE YOUR REF AND BATCH NUMBERS IN YOUR
CORRESPONDENCE TO YOUR CLAIMS AGENT.