help-gnat

GNAT for Tru64 Unix V4.0F

From: Trant, Bert
Subject: GNAT for Tru64 Unix V4.0F
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 09:12:46 -0500

I am in search of the precompiled binaries, etc of GNAT for Compaq Tru64
Unix V4.0F.  I was able to locate the binaries for 4.0D but am having
difficulty locating them for V4.0F.  I understand that the front end to the
GNAT Ada compiler is written in Ada and therefore requires a previous
version of GNAT Ada to build from the sources.  If this is the case then any
information on the location or existence of the precompiled binaries for
Compaq Tru64 Unix 4.0F would be greatly appreciated.

                                        Bert E. Trant
                                        Lockheed Martin Space Operations
                                        281-218-2823
                                        address@hidden