Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Linking glpkAPI to GLPK]

From: Heinrich Schuchardt
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Linking glpkAPI to GLPK]
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2017 18:39:07 +0200

Dear Furkan,

your mail had to be forwarded manually because you are not subscribed to
the GLPK help list:

The following page has information on how to call GLPK from R:
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK/R

According to
https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/glpkAPI/index.html
glpkAPI has not been updated since 2015.

Rglpk has last been updated 2017-05-18 so it should work with GLPK 4.61.
https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/Rglpk/

Best regards

Heinrich Schuchardt