[Help-glpk] multi-knapsack?

From: Bjørnar Ness
Subject: [Help-glpk] multi-knapsack?
Date: Thu, 25 May 2017 13:54:16 +0200

Hello, glpk

I have a problem which I believe could fit under the knapsack
umbrealla, but I am not sure,
and therefore ask here. The problem is as follows:

*) I have a given number of containers
*) I have a number of items with different integer properties (weight,
volume, smell)
*) I want to equally distribute the item properties between the containers
*) subject to max for each property type/container
*) all items must be placed in containers

What method should I look after for trying to define/solve this kind of problem?
An example would be nice.

--
Bj(/)rnar