[Help-glpk] how to implement a step by step simplex algorithm

From: Pedro Mateo
Subject: [Help-glpk] how to implement a step by step simplex algorithm
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 17:08:01 +0100

Hi all,

I have just read the reference manual version 4.58 in order to code a step by step version of a simplex algorithm. The idea is to use GLPK to program a simple parametric simplex to solve a bi-objective linear problem, but after reading it, I don't know to carry out the basic step of pivoting. I think I am able to determine the entering and outgoing variables, then I can set the status of the entering variable as basic variable. Then I have the first problem, because I don't know if the outgoing variable has to be set as non-basic variable on lower or upper bound, and then I don't know how to continue.

My first question is, -is it posible to do it? if possible, there is any manual or example in which I can learn to do it???

Thanks in advance

Pedro

--
Pedro M. Mateo Collazos