[Help-glpk] VBA examples

From: Heinrich Schuchardt
Subject: [Help-glpk] VBA examples
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 17:14:28 +0100

Hello Andrew,

in https://github.com/xypron/glpk/tree/glpk-4.60-stdcall/examples/vba
I have created some VBA examples. (Testing on 64bit Office is still needed.)

I also worked on LibreOffice Basic, but succeeded only on 32bit.

Are VBA examples something you would like to include in the GLPK source or
should I add them to GLPK on Windows?

My understanding is that usage of GLPK in conjunction with a proprietary
software is allowable but conveying both together is not allowable under GPL.
Distributing an Excel spreadsheet sheet can be considered as distribution in
source form when using an XML based file format like OpenDocument (odf) or open
XML (xlsx) if the file is not password protected.

Best regards

Heinrich Schuchardt