Re: [Help-glpk] using glpk

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] using glpk
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2016 12:02:06 +0300

> I am new in glpk. i have downloaded glpk-4.60 and installed it based
> on instruction included in INSTALL file. The problem is when I
>  include  #include "LP.hh", #include "Vektor.hh", #include "glpk.h"
> and #include "combinat.hh" , i get the error that there is no such
> file or directory.
>

> My operating system is: ubuntu 14.04
> Programming language: c++
> Compiler: GCC C++ Compiler
> IDE: Eclipse
>

> Any hint on how to fix this issue, will be appreciated.

Look into /usr/local/include and make sure that glpk.h is installed
there. If not, repeat installation by running './configure', 'make',
'make check', and 'make install'. If you install glpk to a non-standard
directory (i.e. other than /usr/local), you need to explicitly specify
that directory on invoking gcc, e.g. 'gcc -I/foo/bar ...'.