Re: [Help-glpk] Set pair e.g. ( (i, j) in T) not properly implemented in

From: Noli Sicad
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Set pair e.g. ( (i, j) in T) not properly implemented in matrix generation (i.e. CPLEX LP formulation, etc.) in particular data set (e.g. repeating i's in (i, j) in T
Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 10:48:59 +1000

Hi Andrew,

OK. I did as you suggested.

You are right. That stands (33,22) are not adjacent in time (i.e. j in
AGECLASS) and space.

The stands are adjacent but at Period 1, stand 33 has AGECLASS 7 while
22 has AGECLASS 5.

This AGECLASS parameter  (i.e. j in AGECLASS which the harvest age of
the forest stand) makes this model quite complicated.

My previous model does not have AGECLASS in the script but enumerated
HARVEST CANDIDATES for Stands in the data section.

Thanks.

Regards, Noli