Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Build glpk as a shared library on Cygwin, MinGW an

From: Marco Atzeri
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Build glpk as a shared library on Cygwin, MinGW and similar systems]
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 17:16:42 +0100

On 11/3/2014 3:59 PM, Jean-Pierre Flori wrote:
Hi Marco,

Hi Jean-Pierre,

this is a request for Andrew Makhorin as upstream maintainer,
not to me as I am only the cygwin package maintainer

I know this surely is a low priority for you, but any chance to
include the needed libtool "-no-undefined" magic into your build
system?
The attached patch should basically do that (you need to run
`autoreconf -fiv` or something equivalent to regenerate the build
system).

As previously stated, it is only needed for people wanting to build
GLPK themselves from source on Cygwin or MinGW.
The build you produce is perfectly fine for people wanting just
linking to a binary distributed version of GLPK.

Best,

for your info,
attached the patch used for the cygwin build to add the "-no-undefined"

Regards
Marco