Re: [Help-glpk] GUSEK output line coloring

From: Meketon, Marc
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] GUSEK output line coloring
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 21:12:36 -0500

Thanks.  At least this somewhat de-mystifies the GUSEK output.

I find when the initial character is “+” that the line is not green – it’s some type of blue (I’m color-blind so I am the wrong person to ask for the exact color).

Examine the two lines below:

864         Intermd               112.77   13.03    99.74      0.00

909         Intermd               92.12      0.00      92.12      0.00      909I

So with your help, I think we solved enough of the mystery of when the lines are colored.  Thank you.

-Marc