Re: [Help-glpk] problem with glp_ios_heur_sol

From: Michael Hennebry
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] problem with glp_ios_heur_sol
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 11:04:06 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 6 Aug 2013, Le Dinh Danh wrote:

Hi G.S,
It is neccesary to set parm.presolve=ON before solving MIP. In fact, I've
tried with parm.presolve=OFF but the results are always 0. Anyway, thank
you.

Something else is wrong.
Presolve might be useful for performance,
but it should never be necessary.
If your experiments included the heuristic solution,
perhaps the solution was not feasible.

--
Michael   address@hidden
whom I teach not to run with scissors,