[Help-glpk] Installing glpk-java under mac os x

From: dirichlet
Subject: [Help-glpk] Installing glpk-java under mac os x
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 22:18:36 +0200

Hi everyone,
I do not know if this is the proper place to ask for help, but I'm trying to install GLPK under OS X Lion (10.7)
I've installed GLPK version 4.50, then installed swig (I had to install Perl PCREV for it but it went fine), but I'm getting some errors when trying to install glpk-java from the source code, during the make command:

[ERROR] /Users/valerio/Desktop/cutimizer/cutimizer/lib/libglpk-java-1.0.27/swig/src/main/java/org/gnu/glpk/LPXKKT.java:[205,11] cannot find symbol
[ERROR] symbol  : method LPXKKT_cs_ae_max_set(long,org.gnu.glpk.LPXKKT,double)
[ERROR] location: class org.gnu.glpk.GLPKJNI
[ERROR] -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException
make[2]: *** [all] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

I get many errors like this, it appears that it cannot find the glpkjni interface, even though I configured it using the options specified in on the guide:
./configure \
CPPFLAGS=-I/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Headers \
SWIGFLAGS=-I/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Headers

what am I missing?

Thanks in advance for your help

PS: I hope not to have created a double post