Re: [Help-glpk] OSeMOSYS open-source energy modeling project

From: Laurent Drouet
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] OSeMOSYS open-source energy modeling project
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 23:26:18 +0100

Dear Robbie,
The ETEM model is also an open-source Energy-Technology-Economy Model, based on the same paradigms than OSeMOSYS.
It is of course written in GNU MathProg and freely available at http://apps.ordecsys.com/etem.
If you have any problem to download it, I can send you a version.
I am one of the author of the model.
Best regards,
Laurent Drouet