Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Converting AMPL Bender's Decomposition code

From: Robbie Morrison
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Converting AMPL Bender's Decomposition code
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 10:52:56 +1300

Hello Steven

To:           address@hidden
From:         Andrew Makhorin <address@hidden>
Date:         Thu, 08 Nov 2012 11:15:39 +0400

You should register for the [Help-glpk] list.

Here are two links to the GLPK wikibook.  The
first describes a Dantzig-Wolfe decomposition
project:

  http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK/Add-Ons#Dantzig-Wolfe_decomposition

The second describes how to mix scripting and
MathProg:

  http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK/Scripting_plus_MathProg

This 2003 thread might also be of interest:

  http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-glpk/2003-12/msg00006.html

I don't have any direct knowledge of Benders
decomposition.  If you get something working, can
you post it back here and I will add it to the wikibook.

HTH, Robbie
---
Robbie Morrison
PhD student -- policy-oriented energy system simulation
Technical University of Berlin (TU-Berlin), Germany
University email (redirected) : address@hidden
Webmail (preferred)           : address@hidden
[from Webmail client]