[Help-glpk] Can I combine "glp_mpl_read_model(, , 1)" with programmatica

From: Philipp Bachmann
Subject: [Help-glpk] Can I combine "glp_mpl_read_model(, , 1)" with programmatically supplied data and also programmatically access results?
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 10:27:51 +0100

Dear GLPK experts,

I have a MathProg model on the one hand and want to supply its input
not using glp_mpl_read_data(), but programmatically on the other hand.
Also I want to fetch the results after calling the solver not via a
file, but programmatically.

How can I do this, which is the correct order of API routines to call?
Skimming through the examples I did not find similar code, but I may
have overlooked something, of course.

Cheers,
Philipp