Re: [Help-glpk] glpk_4_47_java.dll: Can't find dependent libraries

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] glpk_4_47_java.dll: Can't find dependent libraries
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 18:30:21 +0200

Hello Onor,

if you lost your mails, please first search the GLPK help archive:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-glpk/2011-07/msg00078.html

glpk_4_47.dll must be in the search path for DLLs e.g. put it into
C:\Windows\System32. You can also put glpk_4_47_java.dll there.

For glpk_4_47_java.dll you could alternatively use -Djava.library.path=
in the Eclipse project settings to indicate the path.

Best regards

Xypron

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--