Re: [Help-glpk] 64-bit Setup to use Memory

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] 64-bit Setup to use Memory
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2011 08:00:31 +0200

Hello Alex,

install the 64-bit version of
Microsoft Access Database Engine 2010 Redistributable.
Set up a 64-bit data source using c:\Windows\system32\odbcad32.exe

You will be able to access the databases saved with 32bit Access.

A 64bit version of glpsol are available at
http://winglpk.sourceforge.net

I have not tried, but I guess you can simply drop the 64bit executable and dll
into the Gusek path, because Gusek only creates the console input and parses
the console output of glpsol.

Best regards

Xypron

-------- Original-Nachricht --------