Re: [Help-glpk] type of variables

From: Nigel Galloway
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] type of variables
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2011 04:18:30 -0700

Do you obtain this value with GLPK.glp_get_mip_col_val ?
--
Nigel Galloway
address@hidden

On Mon, 05 Sep 2011 09:52 +0200, "name name" <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

I have a very strange problem

I solve un Lp problem but the and the value of my  variables are not ineger I got x(0,1)=0.2... even thaught when I print the type of my variables I got 3 coresponding to type binary( I got type to binary for all variables with GLPK.glp_set_col_kind(lp, i, GLPKConstants.GLP_BV)).

Can you tell my where the problem could be?

Thank you

Onor