Re: [Help-glpk] Converting solutions between CPlex and GLPK

From: Timon ter Braak
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Converting solutions between CPlex and GLPK
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2011 10:17:29 +0200

On 9/1/11 3:27 AM, Andrew Makhorin wrote:
You may use 'glpsol -o filename --tmlim 1' to produce a listing that
contains all rows and columns in the same order as glpsol expects them
to appear on reading the solution file. Then compare that listing and
the cplex output to find which row is missing. I guess it is the
objective function row, which is free and therefore not processed by
cplex.

Thanks, but I tried something similar. I compared the CPlex converted solution to the GLPK solution, but the solvers gave different solutions, making it hard to compare. Maybe I can retry with a simpler problem having a single solution.