Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Can we set a row with equal upper and lower bound?

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] [Fwd: Can we set a row with equal upper and lower bound?]
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 19:05:09 +0200

Hello Andrew,

it would be helpful to the users if the documentation on
glp_set_col_bounds and glp_set_row_bounds would point out
that setting double bounds with same values will lead
to an error in the solver.

Couldn't the solver treat double bounds with same
values as fixed?

Best regards

Xypron
-------- Original-Nachricht --------