Re: [Help-glpk] Re Is enumeration/counting of MIP solutions planned

From: Michael Hennebry
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Re Is enumeration/counting of MIP solutions planned
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 15:23:40 -0500 (CDT)

On Sun, 17 Jul 2011, Yuri wrote:

On 07/16/2011 11:16, Michael Hennebry wrote:

I suspect that the best you can do is to lie to the feasibility checker
and keep your own set of books.
That will require generating all solutions.

Do you refer to some callback that feasibility checker calls or you suggest changing the source code and substitute the feasibility checker result there?

I'm not sure what is required with GLPK.
Tell the solver that everything is infeasible
to keep it searching and to prevent pruning.
If you tell it that an integer solution is infeasible,
you will need to also generate a cut.

--
Michael   address@hidden
"Pessimist: The glass is half empty.