Re: [Help-glpk] numerical instability

From: Akhil langer
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] numerical instability
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 14:32:52 -0500

Michael, Andrew

I changed the code and all the variables now have fixed upper bound ( 1000 units). But I am still getting the Numerical instability warnings. In my program, the size of the model increases in each solve. Is the instability because of the increasing problem size or accumulated round-off errors. If latter is the case, is there any way to determine the instability and reset the model when instability is present.

Akhil