Re: [Help-glpk] Error line in GMPL files

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] Error line in GMPL files
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 07:24:59 +0100

Hello Oscar,

I wrote GmplSwing to demonstrate how to use GLPK for Java:
* A GlpkTerminalListener is used to route the console output to the
  output pane, and to abort the library if requested.
* A GlpkCallbackListener is used to interrupt the MIP solving process,
  and to update the solution progress graph on the bottom.
* GlpkException is catched if anything goes wrong.

A precompiled binary is not supplied. Compiling is easy:
javac -classpath glpk-java.jar GmplSwing.java

Writing an IDE should build on an existing editor with syntax
highlighting, e.g. JEdit. Hence GmplSwing cannot be the starting point.

Best regards

Xypron

-------- Original-Nachricht --------