Re: [Help-glpk] GLPK GUROBI wrapper

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] GLPK GUROBI wrapper
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 20:30:17 +0100

Hello Matteo,

running your code would violate the license of GLPK because Gurobi
is not licensed under a license compatible to the Gnu Public License.

Please, observe that Andrew chose to publish GLPK under GPL and
not LGPL.

Best regards

Xypron

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
Schon gehört? GMX hat einen genialen Phishing-Filter in die
Toolbar eingebaut! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/toolbar